Wednesday 30 December 2015

[Review] ARITAUM " Color Lasting Tint " No.7(Royal Fuchsia)


[ENG] / ျမန္မာ လို  review အတြက္ ေအာက္ကို scroll down လုပ္ပါ ^-^

Good Morning ~
I would like to review ARITAUM's Color Lasting Tint " No.7(Royal Fuchsia)" . They have 15 variety of colours. All of them are attractive. I bought No.7. That is called Royal Fuchsia. It is a trendy colour in winter. I mostly use red and velvet colour but that No.7 attracted to me. I think Fuchsia colour will be my next trend colour.
You can see the colours below ^-^/ 




It comes with no cover package and easy to carry around in my bag. It is a creamy type and easy to apply. I think that a little bit moisturizing and smooth.



Their long lasting is so powerful. It did not fade out after i drank or whatever i ate. It stayed 5 to 6 hours. 
I am going to try next colours.





Good Evening ပါ ~
ဒီတခါ ARITAUM ( korea ) ကေနေနာက္ဆုံးထုပ္ထားတဲ့ "Color Lasting Tint" ကို Review ေရးပါမယ္
Colour ၁၅မ်ိဳးရွိပါတယ္ အကုန္လုံးဝယ္ခ်င္စရာအေရာင္ေတြပါ
အမreview ေပးမဲ့ colour ကပန္းေရာင္ဘက္နဲနဲပါတဲ့ No.7(Royal Fuchsia)
သူကအခုလိုေဆာင္းရာသီဘက္မွာ trend ျဖစ္တဲ့ colour ပါ( In Korea )
ထုတ္ပိုးမႈကေတာ့travel light design ျဖစ္ျပီး႐ိုး႐ိုးပုံမွန္ပါ. အနံေလးကစြဲေဆာင္မႈရွိပါတယ္( jelly & candy smell )
watery type မဟုတ္ဘဲ creamy type လိုမ်ိဳးပါ soft texture ျ ဖစ္ျပီးmoisturizing လဲျဖစ္ပါတယ္
Long lasting လုံးဝျဖစ္ပါတယ္အနည္းဆုံး 5 ~ 6 hours colour မပ်က္ပါဘူး
eat or drink ျပီးလဲ colour မပ်က္သြားပါ colour stay ကေတာ့တအားေကာင္းပါတယ္. ေပးရတဲ့ price နဲ႕ဆိုရင္တန္ပါတယ္ ( only 8 USD )
Repurchase again ? Yes with other colours
Package : 4/5
Smell : 4/5
Long Lasting : 5/5
Colour : 5/5

Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment