Saturday 12 July 2014

#OR202 Orange Color Lips-fit (The Etude House)


Hello Good Evening long time no post TT.TT//
My sister and i had a free time yesterday so that we had decided to go shopping.We bought some korean cosmetics from The Etude House and Just Beyond
At first, I want to review "Color Lips-fit" liquid lipstick from The Etude House.This is how the package look like.As you know,all of The Etude House products are pink coloured packaging designs.

I bought #OR202 Wanna Fit Orange , yes it is orange colour.



This is the bottle.how cute it is    
Manufacturing date
This liquid type is not moisturizing.It is a matte type.I use lip balm a lot when i use this.I am totally fall in love with this product but I do not like these two facts of this product.I have to put lip balm a lot and it is not long lasting.It will be erased after i ate.This texture is same as "Rosy Tint Before Blossom" but Blossom product is a bit creamy type.I like that Blossom products more.

  

Packing : 4/5 
Texture : 3/5 
Long Lasting: 3/5    
Price : between 7000 and 8000 Kyats .sorry i totally forgot the exact price ><


 


No comments:

Post a Comment