Friday 20 December 2013

Etude House I'm Blooming Brightening Mist

[ENG]  / ျမန္မာလိုအတြက္ ေအာက္ကို scroll down   လုပ္ပါ ~

I'm going to review the blooming mist "Brightening Mist" spray
These blooming mists were launched for summer 2013
They came out with 3 types
- Deep Moisture Mist
- Serum Control Mist
- Brightening Mist


It contains natural and organic ingredients.It can be good for sensitive skin.


I bought  "Brightening Mist" .. nah me and my sister bought it .we shared it .                     
I like this because it gives me shining bright effect . just spray only twice or more :)  
I always use it if i did not want to do makeup when i was lazy or did not have time to do for makeup. 
It stays 3~4 hours on shine my face ( ~ ★∀★ )
The smell is not strong.i did not get any smell from this or maybe my nose is not working-.- !


I love all of their packaging from ETUDE HOUSE . They never disappointed me ^ look at this package design !! it's lovely, isn't it ~?

Packing : 5/5 
Long Lasting : 3.5/5 
Texture : 4/5 
Scent : 2/5 

[ ျမန္မာ ]
စာေရးသူတို႕ညီမႏွစ္ေယာက္ Junction Square မွာရွိတဲ့"The Etude House" ကိုဝင္ၾကည့္ေတာ့ new product items မ်ားျဖစ္တဲ့ I'M BLOOMING MIST series တင္ထားတယ္။
 Package design ေလးကလဲ pastel colour နဲ႕ဆိုေတာ့ ဆြဲေဆာင္မႈရွိ ကိုယ္႔အတြက္လဲအဆင္ေျပ
မယ္ဆိုေတာ့၁ခါတည္းဝယ္လာခဲ့ျပီး အခု "Brightening Mist Spray" ကို reviewလုပ္မွာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
The Etude House ကေနျပီးေတာ့ summer 2013 အတြက္ I'M BLOOMING MIST series ကို
- Deep Moisture Mist
- Serum Control Mist
- Brightening Mist   ဆိုျပီးအမ်ိဳးအစားသံုးမ်ိဳးကို ထုတ္ထားပါတယ္။          

   

Natural organic products မ်ားနဲ႕သာျပဳလုပ္ထားပါတယ္။ဒါေၾကာင့္ sensitive skin ရွိေသာသူမ်ား       အတြက္ အဆင္ေျပပါတယ္။


ဒီ Mist spray ေလးက Makeup မသုံးခ်င္တဲ့အခ်ိန္မွာဆိုရင္ေတာ္ေတာ္အသုံးဝင္ပါတယ္။အဲဒါေလးျဖန္းထားလိုက္ရင္ ၃ / ၄ နာရီ မ်က္ႏွာေလးကို shinning brightening ျဖစ္ေစပါတယ္။
အဓိက shine ျဖစ္ေစတာေပါ့။ အနံကေတာ့ မရွိသေလာက္ပါပဲလို႔ေျပာလို႔ရပါတယ္။ေႏြရာသီမွာ makeup
ထူထူမလိမ္းခ်င္သူမ်ား အတြက္ ဒီ spray ျဖန္းလိုက္ရုံဘဲ။

               


Packing : 5/5 
Long Lasting : 3.5/5 
Texture : 4/5 
Scent : 2/5 







No comments:

Post a Comment