Saturday 2 July 2016

[ Review ] It's real squeeze mask ( Innisfree )



[ENG] / ျမန္မာ လို  review အတြက္ ေအာက္ကို scroll down လုပ္ပါ ^-^

Good evening ~ 
A lot of people know about this Korea skincare brand which is called Innisfree.
I do not need to explain why this brand is very popular. All of their products are fair price and natural ingredients. 
I used a lot of their products. This time I would like to share my review for " It's real squeeze mask " . Well, It is a mask sheet. Their packaging is clean and simple. Their display picture is a main ingredient for each mask sheet. I think that they have 16 different sheets. 
I bought 8 different types so far. They have different effects on each mask sheet.
But most of them are moisturizing ^-^


You can see the descriptions in english and expire date on back 



I noticed that their mask sheet is like cotton. It is not like other brand mask sheets. Liquid is a bit sticky. My skin feels very moisturize till half an hour after i took of these mask sheets. Smell is not very strong. I am quite satisfied their smell. It is refreshing.  I use mask sheet once in a week ^-^b save my money !! It will be good for your skin if you use mask sheet twice a week. 
I recommend Innisfree and The Face Shop for mask sheets . I use the face shop mask sheets when my innisfree mask sheets were out because i need to order innisfree from korea. But it solved my problem :) I bought Innisfree products from Helena Beauty Corner. Their products are in-stock in yangon. 
I tried all masks. Its work for me ^^/  I share my experience on each mask ~

Lime :  very good if you want your skin bright. It feels like my face is temporary brightening.
Rose : clear look and smell great ( radiant skin )
Bija : good for sensitive skin and oily skin ( acne care )
Rice : skin bright and softy 
Aloe vera : smooth and moisturizing 
Greentea : very moisturize and hydrating ( good for dry skin )
Black Berry : very moisturize and glowing 
Pomegranate : firming and moisturizing



Thank you for reading my review ..See you soon ~  xx

Repurchase again ? Yes
Package : 4/5
Smell : 5/5
Effective : 5/5

 ျမန္မာ ]

အခုေရးေပးမဲ့ korea skincare brand ေလးကေတာ့လူတိုင္းသိတဲ့ Innisfree brand ရဲ့ It's real squeeze mask ပါ၊ အဲဒီ brand ကအကုန္လုံးသူ႕ရဲ့ products ေတြကို natural ingredients ေတြနဲ႔လုပ္ထားတာပါ၊ေစ်းလဲသင့္တင့္ပါတယ္

သူတို႕ရဲ့ packing design ကေတာ့ ႐ိုး႐ိုးရွင္းရွင္းေလးပါ၊mask sheets မွာေတာ့ ၁၆မ်ိဳးရွိတယ္ထင္ပါတယ္၊
အခုေတာ့ ၈မ်ိဳးဝယ္သုံးၾကည္႔ပါတယ္၊မ်ားေသာအားျဖင့္ေတာ့ moisturizing ေတြပါ ပါတယ္




How to direction နဲ႕ ingredients ေတြကို english လိုေရးေပးထားပါတယ္
Innisfree mask sheet ကိုသုံးၾကည္႔ေတာ့ သတိထားမိတာေလးကေတာ့သူတို႕ရဲ့ sheet အသား ေလးပါ. Cotton sheet type ျဖစ္ေတာ့ႏူးညံပါတယ္၊ေနာက္ျပီး liquid ကေတာ္ေတာ္ sticky ျဖစ္ပါတယ္၊
mask ကပ္ျပီးလဲနာရီဝက္ေလာက္ အသားအေရကိုစိုစိုေျပေျပျဖစ္ေနပါတယ္၊
အနံကေတာ့သိပ္မျပင္းပါဘူး၊ အနံသင္းသင္းေလးဘဲရပါတယ္၊ Refreshing ျဖစ္ေစပါတယ္
ဒီmask sheet ကို ၁ပတ္၁ခါအသုံးျပဳျဖစ္ပါတယ္၊ Money save တာပါ၊ ၁ပတ္ကို၂ၾကိမ္အသုံးျပဳရင္ေတာ့ skin အတြက္ေကာင္းပါတယ္၊ Mask sheets 
ေတြဆိုရင္ Innisfree ႏွင့္ The Face Shop ကေကာင္းပါတယ္၊ အရင္တုန္းက Innisfree mask sheets
 ေတြဝယ္လို႕
မရခင္တုန္းကတို႕ stock ျပတ္ေနတုန္းကဆို The Face Shop ကသုံးပါတယ္၊ 
 အခု mask sheets ေတြကိုေတာ့ Helena Beauty Corner ကေန 1 pc ကို၂၅၀၀က်ပ္နဲ႕ဝယ္ယူအသုံးျပဳပါတယ္၊ In-stock ေတြရွိပါတယ္
အမ mask sheet ၁ခုခ်င္းစီရဲ့ experience ေတြshare ေပးပါမယ္

Lime :  အသားအေရကို bright ျဖစ္ခ်င္ရင္ေတာ့ Lime ကေကာင္းပါတယ္ / very good if you want your skin bright. It feels like my face is temporary brightening.
Rose : အနံကေလးကေမႊးျပီးအသားအေရကို ၾကည္လင္ေစပါတယ္/ clear look and smell great ( radiant skin )
Bija : အဆီျပန္အသားအေရ၊ဝက္ျခံသမားမ်ားအတြက္ေကာင္းပါတယ္ / good for sensitive skin and oily skin ( acne care )
Rice :  အသားအေရကိုၾကည္လင္ေစျပီး soft ျဖစ္ပါတယ္/ skin bright and softy 
Aloe vera : အသားအေရကိုေခ်ာေမာေစျပီး moisturizing ပါ / smooth and moisturizing 
Greentea : moisturizing ႏွင့္ ေရဓာတ္ျဖည့္တင္းေပးပါတယ္ / very moisturize and hydrating ( good for dry skin )
Black Berry : moisturizing ႏွင့္အသားအေရကိုေတာက္ပ glow ေစပါတယ္/  very moisturize and glowing 
Pomegranate : firming and moisturizing ပါ

Thank you for reading my review ..See you soon ~  xx

Repurchase again ? Yes
Package : 4/5
Smell : 5/5
Effective : 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment