Monday 25 January 2016

[ Review ] A'PIEU X DORAEMON Edition : Jelly Marmalade Type Lip Tint ( Plum and Watermelon )


[ENG] / ျမန္မာ လို  review အတြက္ ေအာက္ကို scroll down လုပ္ပါ ^-^


Hi ~ Long time no post :) 
 I have been so much busy with my works and study. Now i have a little freedom for these stresses. I saw A'pieu ( korea ) produced DORAEMON Edition . I attracted to that editions so i decided to buy lip tints.         // Doraemon has been my top favourite character since my childhood // 
I bought two kinds of Jelly Marmalade lip tints which is Plum and Watermelon colour. 
I thought their packaging would be good but it was different from ads.
It was just a sticker with a small plastic bottleΣ( ̄ロ ̄lll) 
But ,well i am ok with that because the price is still worth it.  Their texture and colour are same with Etude House ( Dear Darling Tint ) but for me, Etude House is better. The texture is not high quality but normal. The colour stays around 1 hour. It just an average product. you can wear it everyday and every time. (* ̄▽ ̄)ノ



 






 A'PIEU X DORAEMON Edition ျဖစ္တဲ့Jelly Marmalade Type Lip Tint ( Plum and Watermelon ) ၂မ်ိဳးကို review ေရးေပးပါမယ္၊
ၾကက္ေသြးေရာင္ျဖစ္တဲ့ PLUM colour နဲ႕ ပန္းေရာင္ျဖစ္တဲ့ WATERMELON colour ၂မ်ိဳးပါ
အဓိကကေတာ့ DORAEMON character ကိုဝယ္တာေပါ့ေနာ္ smile emoticon
Tint quality ကေတာ့အရမ္းၾကီးမေကာင္းပါ၊
၁နာရီေလာက္ဘဲအေရာင္ခံပါတယ္၊အျမဲဆိုးေပးေနရတဲ့ type ပါ၊
အနံနဲ႕အရသာကေတာ့ မဆိုးပါဘူး sweet & lovely ပါ။
colour ထြက္တာလဲအသင့္အတင့္ပါ၊ ေၾကာျငာပုံေတြကအတိုင္းသိပ္မထြက္ပါ
ေစ်းႏႈန္းအသင့္အတင့္နဲ႕သယ္ရတာလြယ္ကူေပါ့ပါးတဲ့ အမ်ိဳးအစားပါ၊

Repurchase again ? No
Package : 3/5 
Smell : 3/5 
Long Lasting :2/5 
Colour : 4/5 




No comments:

Post a Comment