Tuesday 8 April 2014

Happy Teatime Lemon Tea cleansing cream [ ETUDE HOUSE ]


I am sorry i have not updated lately.I keep busy with my study.But today,i am going to review for Lemon Tea Cleansing Cream from The Etude House.It is Happy Teatime Series.This cleansing cream can erase makeup like makeup remover.



Look at the package ~ It's shiny and bright!! image




You can see their descriptions at the back. 



The bottle is lovely right?I have been using this from past 3 weeks ago. I found out the cream is very soft and creamy.The smell is also great with a nice lemon scent.It does a great job of removing makeup.You can easily wipe it off with soft cotton and rinsed off.I always wash with another cleansing after i use this cream because i feel like it does not remove dirt at all.I currently use Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist [Etude House] and Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam [TheFaceShop] after i use this cream.So this double things make me feel better and cleaner.


Step by step

tadaa ~ all my eye makeup are clean.

Packing : 4/5 
Texture : 4/5 
Scent : 3/5 

 Thanks ~ please visit again 


No comments:

Post a Comment